Thursday, March 31, 2011

small stuff // giggle

thanks to giltcity.com, i have some serious gift card money to burn at giggle. have you heard of it? it's THE cUuUtest little kids store.  they're big on cute stuff, bright colors and modern design. i loooooove eye candy and giggle definitely satisfies that sweet tooth. here are a few things i've had my eye on. 

this adOOOOOOrable book. i mean, seriously, 
how can you resist that cute slobbery face? 


chase already has a kitchen and cookware, 
but this and this make me want to upgrade ;)


so you may know that i'm head over heals for their orange furniture. 
also by p'kolino are no exception.


this drum set is perfect for my little rock n roller. ;)


  
i'm on the lookout for dress up items for chase.
i think this crown and pirate hat are so cute! 


this p'kolino clothes tree and cubino chair are adorable!


thanks for stopping by and letting me share my latest shopping obsession. i'm off to bed now. but first, i'm going to peak @ my lil guy, who is sound asleep in his crib with 'baby' aka his rocket pillow. good night! 




No comments:

Post a Comment