Wednesday, December 1, 2010

fave christmas photo cards

happy first of december! can you believe christmas is right around the corner? as usual, our family has a busy busy agenda planned for the holidays. i really want to knock out my to do list soon so i can start enjoying the season with the patootest little one year old.

first on my list is to find the cutest christmas photo card ever! so far, these are my top 10. they're all linked in case any of them fit your fancy. 
1. this one is by joshua alan designs. i just love the multi-font text and 3 photo windows!

2. i love love love the snowflake on this one and love love love that the text matches their outfits! brilliant!

3. simple. period. it's perfect!

4. again with the multi-fonts. this card is just so adorable!

5. i love the 'o' on this one. this little detail makes all the difference. don't you agree?

6. shut up with the antlers! eeeek! me loves!

7. i'm thinking this card is really making me want a landscaped page orientation.

8. i'm a sucker for pretty font and i love the text on this cute card!

9. 5 photos?!?! yes please!

10. and this pretty gal i love for the wood grain and the red ribbon (& the precious baby!).

have you ordered, maybe even sent, your christmas cards yet? am i on your list? ;)


2 comments:

  1. Can I steal one? I think I'm in love with #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I'd be flattered!! I love it too! It's so freakin cute. Enjoy and I better get one!

    ReplyDelete