Thursday, December 30, 2010

my fave christmas gifts

i must've been on santa's nice list this year because he brought me some fun little goodies.  here are some of my faves... :) 


this gorgeous jewelry armoire that i've been wanting for months, gifted by the hubby

the skip hop studio diaper bag in slate, that i've been drooling over since i was pregnant, gifted by my buddy kevin aka my secret santa  


This ADORABLE!!! little board book was gifted by my good friend, ruby - chase's godmother. it's  based on chase's return of the bad guy story, which i blogged about here.  Picture above is of the front cover.

one of the inside pages 


 back page

i am seriously in love with this book and the many ideas it is giving me for future projects. i'll be sure to share soon. for now, i'm hoping it's inspiring you to do something fun to capture your memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment