Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Fun


I'm not thrilled about the quality of these pictures, but that itself represents where I'm at right now. It's been busy around here, as in go go go. I've been busy crafting, creating, teaching, learning, experiencing, etc.  In order to make time for these things, better picture taking and blogging has fallen by the wayside. I've been okay with that.  But I do see this blog as a way to document my family's journey so here I am again making an effort to be a better historian. 

Alright back to the matter at hand...I created this summer bucket list a while back to capture what our family wants to do this summer.  We've done around 30-40% of the activities already.  We'll probably end up doing most of the things on this list.  Some activities will be done in the fall - the benefit to living in SoCal is the great weather throughout most of the year. 

This was fun to create.  I haven't had time to scrapbook in a long time so I was happy to use supplies in my scrapbook stash that were otherwise collecting dust.  



No comments:

Post a Comment