Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sports Felt Board Pictures

The little guy's teacher at day care has been so awesome with him! She does all sorts of fun activities throughout the day that have really helped with his development. To show our appreciation, I wanted to gift her something that she could use in her classroom.  The theme this week at the day care is sports, so I created 4 sets of sports themed felt pictures for his teacher to use.  The felt board you see in these pictures is the one we use at home.  
These were pretty easy to make: (1) I searched for sports related pictures on google images (2) arranged the pictures on PowerPoint (3) printed them on iron on transfer paper (4) ironed them onto felt fabric and then (5) cut the pictures.  And voila! - super cute felt board pictures at a fraction of what they would cost you when purchased at the store. 
I loved these felt pieces so much that I ended up making a second set to keep.  The little guy has really been into sports lately so I know we'll get a lot of use out of these. 

2 comments:

  1. woah...do i see a Dodger hat up in there? hahaha. awesome.

    love aunty jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jenn! :) Hahahahha...yes I decided that the kids @ daycare might like the dodgers more. ;)

    ReplyDelete