Thursday, December 1, 2011

Aqueduck Faucet Extender//Small Stuff



Oh Pinterest, you never cease to inspire me - to embark on fun creative projects, cook yummy dishes and buy lots of fun stuff.  Key word here being 'inspire' - ahem, I've definitely only done a small percentage of the things I've pinned.  I'm just being real. 


pinned this a while ago.  Now that my little guy isn't so little anymore, it's harder to carry him each time he needs to wash his hands.  Even with a stool he can't quite reach the water.  


I ended up buying 2 of these gadgets. One for each of the sinks he uses most.  I just got them today and the picture above is our 1st test run. So far so good!  What I love about them is that they're portable, so they'll be coming with us on weekend trips along with our mini foldable stool. 


What is it? The Aqueduck Faucet Extender by Peachy
How much is it? $12.99
Where can you buy it? I bought mine on Amazon and since I bought 2 and spent at least $25, I was eligible for Amazon's free super saver shipping.  I think you can also purchase it on Peachy's website

No comments:

Post a Comment