Monday, November 8, 2010

blessed and thankful

i'm blessed. 

with thanksgiving around the corner, i'm thinking about things i'm thankful for.  most of all, i'm thankful for having the sweetest little family. i'm thankful for my loving husband who values spending as much family and together time as possible. he reminds me to pull away from the minutia and to experience life and all it has to offer. i must remember to never take that for granted.

i'm thankful for my little guy. he reminds me of what's important in life - family. he makes me want to be a better person - for him, for the hubby, for our family and for myself. i've realized that this is what life is all about - i can't quite fully describe what 'this' is, but i'm living it and can't imagine what it was i was living before. this. this is beauty. yes, i'm definitely blessed. what are you thankful for? 

P.S. these pictures of my sweet little family were taken @ lake balboa on 8/15/10 by my talented photog brother, brandon olimpiada.  isn't he the awesomest?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment