Friday, November 19, 2010

small fashion//new kicks



Around here, the men in my life have more shoes than I do. Chase is transitioning out of his size 4's and into his 5's. Before I let that break my heart (for many reasons), I decided to check out the kicks he has in store for this new phase. *spoiled* ;) My fave Jordan's are definitely the 5s so I'm excited about him wearing these, but ummm...honey bear...no walking on the dirt, okay? Pictured from top to bottom: Jordan 5 Retro's, Adidas Superstars, Kobe 5's and Adidas Nizza Adikids (how cute is that monster face?).

Bye size 4's. You've been good to us and we'll miss you tons, but it's time for us to move on. Out of these shoes, Chase wore the Keep and Air Max's most. While the shoes with velcro are easy to put on, they are also easy for him to take off - not so good people! Pictured from top to bottom: Keep Ramos in Grey Gingham Herringbone, Adidas Superstars, Adidas Dragons, Nike Air Max '95's and H&M red plaid shoes.

I think I'm in the mood to shop for some shoes. Are you? What about these cutees?
These ADORABLE kicks are from Keep's Guerra collection. Pictured clockwise from the top left: Guerra Brown Red Check, Black and Blue Check, Brown Plaid and Dorothy Check (love the name!).


These adorable munchkins are from Keep's Ramos collection. Pictured left to right: Ramos Gilman Bird's Eye and Bird's Eye Suede.
My absolute fave though has to be this little guy. *sigh* isn't he just the cUUuuUUuutest?! hmmm...maybe it'd be okay to get the lil guy just ONE more shoe?

4 comments:

  1. Too funny! I love Chase's shoe collection. I'm such a bad mommy, Isaac doesn't have any shoes =( I figured that he doesn't need any since he's not walking yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! My shoes collection isn't as expansive as his!

    ReplyDelete
  3. natalya - you're not a bad mommy. you're just smart, which makes paul and I crazy! ;)

    Lizzi - ummm...DITTO!

    ReplyDelete